When your digestive system is sluggish and not moving enough, an excess of toxic waste accumulates in your digestive system, which then puts STRESS on your liver.
This waste can harden, and form a plaque like substance on the walls of your colon, providing the perfect breeding ground for parasites and harmful bacteria.
And the worst part is, this ‘poo plaque’ can stay with you for a VERY long time.
During any detox process, it is VERY important to support your liver and other detox organs by doing self-enemas.
Enemas help eliminate toxins that have been stored in your body.
The benefits range from improving circulation, boosting energy, losing weight, clearing the skin, detoxing the liver, improving regularity, bowel cleansing, and increasing bowel tone.
At the end of this write up, you will know EXACTLY how to clean your clacker using enemas in the comfort of your own home (without the mess).
HOW TO GIVE YOURSELF AN ENEMA:
- Prepare your enema bag by filling it with warm filtered water (not too hot). You need to still be able to comfortably submerge your hand – Ensure the clamp is CLOSED at this stage.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sea salt in the water (you can also use Himalayan)
- Make yourself comfortable in your bathroom, lay on a towel and pop a pillow under your head.
- Use coconut oil (or another natural lubricant) to lubricate your anus and the enema bag nozzle.
- Lay on your side, relax and gently insert the nozzle up your bum.
- Once in your bum, release the flow control clamp which allows water to flow into the colon.
- Relax on your back or side until the bag is empty, or you have a strong urge to eliminate.
- Close the clamp to stop the water flow, gently pull out the nozzle whilst laying on your side (you will be able to hold the water), and eliminate in the toilet.
BONUS TIP: We use, stock and recommend enema bags from www.tylertolman.com. There is also a wealth of information on this website about self enemas and colon cleanses. We recommend checking it out!
Got enema questions? We have answers! Leave us a comment below and we will be HAPPY to give you more information.
And don’t forget to share this with a loved one who may need help with their digestion!
Until next time …
Yours in great health,
Dr Andy & Dr Jacinta
(Directors @ Open Space Healing)
P: (08) 9336 1180